Paying attention to the way your vehicle performs is important when it comes to realizing that something might be wrong with your vehicle. If you start noticing a strange noise, don’t ignore it! When we hear something out of the ordinary, it is usually a sign that there is something amiss. Here are the most important car noises that you should not ignore:
- Squealing noise or chirping noises coming from tires
- Scraping or grinding noises while braking
- Hissing sound coming from underneath the hood
- Clicking noise coming from underneath the hood
- Rapping or banging noise coming from underneath the hood
- Roaring noise coming from the exhaust
Although the severity of the issues can vary, any noise is typically not a good sign. Pay attention to other symptoms as well, such as smells or lack in performance. If you’re check engine light has turned on as well, this is another indication that something is amiss.
As soon as you hear any of the noises above, don’t hesitate to bring your vehicle into our shop for a vehicle inspection. Be sure to note the noises you are hearing and when you are hearing them. This will help our experts better pinpoint the problem to fix the issue quicker.